Electronic Arts (EA) is the leading provider of virtual interactive entertainment channels. Apart from developing games, they also curate content and offer gaming consoles, mobile phones, and PCs. Some of their popular brands include Need for Speed™, The Sims™, Battlefield™, and EA SPORTS™ FIFA.
An EA account is important to access the thousands of gaming opportunities on the platform. If you have been searching for how to connect an EA account to Xbox, this comprehensive guide will provide all the answers you need.
Create Your EA Account
Before you can link your EA account to Xbox, you have to set up your account first. The details you need include:
- Email address: EA sends essential updates and information via email. As a rule of thumb, you should use popular providers like Yahoo and Gmail instead of private domains.
- Unique ID: You need to create an ID (or username) that makes you stand out in forums, websites, and during games. Whenever you feel like changing it, you can.
- Password: To prevent hackers from gaining undue access to your account, use a password that is difficult to crack but easy for you to remember. Make it a combination of upper and lowercase alphabets, numbers, and special characters.
- Country: This is important to personalize your offering and show others your playing location to create the best experience for you.
- Date of birth: EA keeps a record of your age for some reason. Some features are only available to certain age brackets. Besides, if you are underage, you can use a child account.
- Verify your account: Before you can start playing, you should verify your login details. This confirms your registration and willingness to prioritize security.
- Read the rules: EA has a set of rules that guide fair play and the safety of users on the platform. It would be best if you went through them to derive maximum satisfaction.
- Who sees your profile: You have control over who sees your account. When you tick the box, you enable other users to search for and find your email address.
Connect your EA Account to Xbox
Step 1: From your Xbox, open any EA game.
Step 2: Find the login button and sign in.
Step 3: Enter the email address you used while creating your EA account.
Step 4: Immediately sign in; it automatically connects your EA account to Xbox.
Confirm the Connection
- Open your EA account.
- Sign in using the login feature.
- Tap on the “Account dropdown” menu and select the “Account Security” feature.
- Visit the “About Me” tab.
- Check your connected account. If your Xbox is not there, you need to go back to connect your account.
Linking your EA account to Xbox has many benefits. For instance, it comes with exclusive rewards such as Twitch Prime deals. To enjoy maximum satisfaction while using the platforms, you need to create an account using the steps outlined above. We hope that this article contains all the answers to your question on how to connect an EA account to Xbox.