Three Easy Ways to Unblock Someone on Reddit
According to Alexa, Reddit emerges sixth on the list of most famous sites in the US and ranks eighteenth in the world’s most famous sites! The Reddit application is very practical and simple to use. However, some users face minor challenges like how to unblock someone on Reddit. In this article, we will help you find your way around unblocking a blocked user.
Reddit is a social media platform with tons of forums or subreddits that allow users to discuss a variety of topics, share news, and vote on other people’s posts. It offers content that can keep you glued to your screen. you may have blocked someone by mistake or well come to regret your decision. If you did we got you covered with 3 ways to get them unblocked.
Three Easy Methods for Unblocking people on Reddit
- Using the Mobile Application
- Open the Reddit application.
- Your profile picture will be at the top left corner of your screen. Click on it.
- The next set of options will include settings at the far bottom. Select it.
- When you have selected settings, you will find your name there. Select it.
- You should select blocked information afterward.
- You need to scroll down a bit to find the option that says “manage blocked accounts.” Select it.
- A list of blocked users will appear. You can go ahead to unblock the ones you want to.
- Through the New Reddit Interface:
Here is how to unblock someone on Reddit using its new interface:
- Enter the Reddit website on your local browser. You will be redirected to log in to the site, as you are expected to be a registered member.
- After logging in, you will be on the home page with the settings option at a corner.
- When you select this option, another label opens up for you to choose from. From this list, you should choose the messaging option. When that is done, you will see the people you have blocked, and you can begin unblocking them depending on your decisions.
- Through the Old Reddit Interface:
In this approach, there are four simple steps you need to follow.
- Go to the Reddit website on your local browser. The website is easy to tell once you look at the URL present.
- You will need to log in. I assume that you are a registered user and will not need to sign up on Reddit for the first time. Enter your unique required details in the login section. If they are accurately entered, you will be able to access the Reddit home page.
- From there, you can proceed to another option called prefs. By selecting this option, you will be redirected to other options.
- There you will find an option that says blocked. You can then click on it. You will be directed to a list of all the people you have blocked on Reddit. You can go ahead and select the ones you want to unblock.
A lot happens on Reddit. People grow their business as well as share their thoughts on various topics there. For some reason, if you are trying to unblock someone you had previously blocked, you can try any of these three methods.